Groupon customer service number
There are a lot of different reasons as to why you may want to contact the Groupon customer service team. Since Groupon is known to be an online platform for shopping, finding the Groupon phone number may not be as easy as you may think. However, once you get hold of their customer service team, you should be sure that you are going to get the best of their services and any issues that you may have are going to be solved rapidly.
In case you have a query and your thinking of contacting the customer care team, then you can go ahead and call them through 0844 776 9647. One common reason as to why many people call the Groupon contact is when they have not received the discount vouchers that they had purchased. Another reason may be when they accidentally purchase more than one discount voucher which may have been due to a technical glitch on their website. Something that you should be aware of is that when it gets to 4.15pm, the Groupon customer’s service lines starts to be very busy. You may have to wait for almost 30 minutes for you to be able to speak to an agent. Therefore, it is best that you avoid peak hours like this unless the issue that you want to be sorted out for you is extremely important or urgent.
Some of the common reasons as to why you may want to contact the Groupon team
- You may want to get general information about your voucher
- You may not have received a voucher that you may be waiting for.
- You have a number of questions about the voucher that you have already purchased.
- You want to complain about a voucher that you had already purchased
- You want to cancel a voucher that you had already purchased and request for a refund.
About the Groupon company
This company is known to be an e-commerce company that normally operates globally. It is also able to connect hundreds of different users by making use of their local providers in different cities and towns. They are also able to sell discounted offers for products, holidays, activities and any other kind of different services to customers in over 28 countries all over the world.
Some major cities like NYC, Boston, and Toronto which is in Canada joined the Groupon team later on. Groupon was made available to over 150 cities in different countries by October 2010. Since then, it has a total of over 35 million users who are active.
The main objective of Groupon was to ensure that it was able to give its customer's bargaining power. They were able to do this by offering them discounts on the popular products that they had which customers were able to get hassle free. They were also able to provide unknown and different businesses an effective way in which they could be able to bring in a wide number of clients even if it meant that they had to cut down their prices in the beginning.
Due to this, Groupon has become the platform to go to for different bargain hunters who are looking for affordable things that they can be able to do in some of the major towns and cities. Also, ever since the Groupon Company was able to launch the Groupon app, redeeming of your voucher became an easy affair.
Some useful tips to make use of when contacting the Groupon customer service team
- You need to keep in mind that Groupon is a company that operates in the Eastern Time in the states. This is very important especially if you want to contact their team or rather their head office making use of a different time zone.
- It is important for you to make sure that you do not call during the peak hours since this is the time when their lines are the busiest. Unless you have to or if you have an emergency, do not give them a call during this time.
- Make sure that you have all the documents and information that you need when calling the customer service number. This is going to make it easier for the person who is on the other side to be able to help you out with the query or question that you have.
- Be patient when calling their team because you need to keep in mind that there are other callers calling them which is why it may take time for your call to go through.
Copyright UK Contact Numbers